1. Do It Yourself Craft Tags // Craft tags are a great way to bring your dog party theme to life. They add the little extra-special touches to your event that everyone will remember. Pollyanna’s mom used they to dress up her utensil holders and floral centerpieces.
2. Custom Dog Hat // Nothing is cuter than a dog in a hat – and these are personalized to make them that much better! Order one for your furbaby or a bunch for all of your guests. Both human and dog friends won’t be able to resist wearing them.
3. Bone-Shaped Cut Outs // Bone-shaped cut outs are another great DIY party essential. Use a hole punch and some ribbon to dress up your utensil wraps; attach them to fishing line to make a fun banner or scatter them like table confetti.
4. Gold Sixlets Candy // Gold Sixlets party candy will be a fab addition to your buffet table. The shimmering gold candy coating will add some party pizzazz to your event. They look amazing in clear containers and can be eaten alone or used to top off an ice cream sundae. And, because they are carob, you don’t have to worry if one of the pooches accidentally nabs one (just be sure to keep it out of reach so they don’t get into them on purpose).
5. Pooch Bow Tie // Make sure your guest of honor is dressed to impress. A Hot Diggity Dog bow tie will make your pooch look pawsome and give plenty of photo ops for your guests. Who wouldn’t want a picture with an adorable pup in a bow tie and party hat?
6. Custom Dog Party Banner // An impressive addition to your backyard or at the front door, a custom dog party banner is a must have! Not only will it make your event perfectly themed and festive, it will give your guests a great place to gather for photos.
Now that you have your dog party foundations, it is time to celebrate your pooch and
SHOP Hot Diggity Dog Party >
Nee more inspiration, see all of
see ALL of Pollyanna’s party here >