Whether you are hosting the trick or treat after-party or planning a special event on top of the traditional Halloween festivities, these easy party ideas will get little witches and goblins giggling with excitement – and maybe also from a slight sugar buzz.
We used our Trick or Treat theme to style this adorable Halloween party. With a few craft supplies and a stash of candy, we created a fun buffet table for a wicked-good time!
1. For Halloween party favors such as cookies or other bakery goodies, use white bakery bags and fold the top over, closing it off with a round party circle and a glittery clothespin. These delicious little goodies look great in a basket at the door or at the end of the candy buffet table.
2. One of the most versatile party supplies you can invest in is a great set of Mason jars. You can dress them up with any color of twine, craft paper at the top and party circles taped to the front. Fill them with coordinating candies and you have an easy Halloween candy display. (A cast of Mason jars is fairly inexpensive. Save the box and when the party is over, safely tuck them away for the next event – you will use them over and over, we guarantee it!)
3. Top off your Halloween candy buffet with a custom garland banner. This banner will arrive printed, cut and ready to hang. Just thread the included ribbon through each circle and you have instant party perfection!
4. For the front of your tables, easily make your own Halloween decorations with our extra large table confetti kit. Tape Trick or Treat party circles to pretty ribbon and hang – do it yourself party decorations don’t get any easier!
5. Finally, fill your space with extra table confetti to complete the look.
This super cute Halloween party was decorated by only two items from our Trick or Treat theme – one set of Table Confetti and a Garland Banner. With a few Halloween craft ideas, we were able to style a fabulous event.