The first birthday party smash cake photo is an absolute must-have. We have collected our favorite customer-submitted smash cake photos to inspire you as you plan your baby’s first birthday party. The smash cake photo session can be as elaborate or as simple as you wish – make it you-nique and you will have treasured photos for years to come!
pssst … click here for more first birthday party planning tips and tricks.
1. Breakfast with Tiffany – This adorable smash cake photo puts a mini Audrey Hepburn among Tiffany blue party decorations. Isn’t she fabulous, darling?!?
– PHOTO CREDIT Paige Abeytia at Paige Lynn Photography –
2. Red, White & Chew – This little man came to the party ready for anything. The colorful balloons are an easy backdrop and make his dapper red tie stand out.
3. Princess Pink – This little lady dressed for the occasion! The tutu and pearls make this one adorable princess. We love the crepe paper backdrop and the paper pom-poms!
4. Cake SMASH – This little one listens to instructions so when Mom said smash, he took it upon himself to get the job done. Way to go, little dude!
5. Youer than You – A Dr. Seuss party theme is always fun and we think the doctor himself would truly appreciate this little man’s enthusiasm as he digs into this giant cupcake.
6. Happiest Place on Earth – With a pretty pink tutu, party hat and yummy cake, this photo shoot is giving Disney World a run for it’s money as happiest place on earth.
7. Lucky Duck – Blue and yellow balloons taped to the floor make a great backdrop for this simple cake smash photo. It doesn’t get any cuter than this!
– PHOTO CREDIT Stephanie Pronschinske at S. Photography –
8. Sugar High – This little man couldn’t have been happier. A chevron bow tie, fun balloon bouquet and delicious cake – what more could a guy want?
9. Think Pink – Hues of pink and accents of lime green make this a cake smash photo fit for any little lady. We love her 1920s’ vibe.
10. Sweet Little One – Simple cake smash photos are sometimes the best way to highlight your little one’s you-nique personality. This guy is loving his sweet treat and isn’t afraid to show it!
Cake smash photos are a great way to celebrate a first birthday. Find inspiration in our Top 10 favorites and remember, cake is best when shared with friends!
See our entire album of cake smash photos > click here
**All photos are customer-submitted with acknowledgement that they will be featured on blog posts and social media. If you are a professional photographer and one of these images is yours, please contact us so we can give you proper credit for your fabulous cake smash image.