Download and print your own Bridal Shower Checklist.
3 Months Prior to the Bridal Shower:
- Talk to the bride. What type of shower does she want?
- Chose a Bridal Shower Theme
- Discuss a menu – Does she want cocktails served at the shower?
- Chose a location
- Set the date! If it is to take place at a restaurant or salon, make reservations
- Create the guest list
2 Months Prior to the Bridal Shower:
- Inform out-of-town guests about the shower so they can start making reservations and plans
- Establish a final budget
- Purchase invitations
- Brainstorm with shower co-hosts
- Order special items such as a cake, linens or rental items
- Get your address list together
- Make a detailed list of who does what and assign tasks
1 Month Prior to the Bridal Shower:
- Address and mail bridal shower invitations
- Shop for decorations, paper goods and other items
- If guests are bringing food, call to confirm what they are bringing
2 Weeks Prior to the Bridal Shower:
- Buy your bridal shower gift for the bride
- Make a shopping list of food and drinks – buy any hard to find ingredients at this time
- Purchase alcohol if you are serving cocktails
- Pick up punch bowls, coffee urns, etc.
1 Week Prior to the Bridal Shower
- Confirm reservations
- Confirm orders and delivery times
- Confirm RSVPs
- Buy groceries
- Plan bridal shower games
1 Day Prior to the Bridal Shower
- Prepare items that can be made ahead of time or do any prep work
- Decorate; get bridal shower favors and games prepared
- Call any of the other hostesses, confirm what they are bringing and the times they will arrive
The Day of the Bridal Shower
- Prepare all food and refreshments
- Arrange tables, set out favors and decorate
- Don’t get stressed too much!
- Remember to have fun and enjoy yourself
This item is for personal use only. Big Dot of Happiness retains all rights. This item may not be copied, shared, forwarded, sold or distributed.
Copyright Big Dot Of Happiness, LLC.