It’s that time of year again… goodbye summer, hello homework. Go back to a new school year prepared with our NEW Back to School classroom decorations and supplies. To our parents sending your child back to school, or teachers preparing their classroom, this collection is a must.
Decorating a classroom, or taking the first day of school pictures has never been easier. These schooltime doodles and colorful designs of school busses, backpacks, apples, and pencils will be enjoyed by all.
5 Simple Ways to Decorate the Classroom
- Capture the students’ 1st day of school with funny photo booth props kits. Choose the funny 10 piece props or 20-piece props that have glasses, mustaches, lips and shaped cutouts of classroom supplies! Take photos in front of the school, throughout the classroom, around the teacher’s desk, or individual at the student’s desk.
- Hang, staple and scatter the large circle confetti kit. The confetti kits can be used for a lot of DIY products. Some possible uses are for bulletin board edgers, scatter them on lunch tables, or hang from the classroom ceiling.
- Treat, give and give students or teachers a special surprise with favor boxes. Chose from the three different favor boxes; classic, popcorn box, or mini candy favor boxes. Select the classic favor box to use as a thank you gift or as a special reward to the students. Starting the first day with a movie? The popcorn box is great to fill with popcorn or sweet treats as students watch a movie or school play. The mini candy boxes can also be used with treats or classroom goodies.
- Decorate the classroom floor to ceiling with these fun party decoration swirls. These swirl decorations come in a pack of 40 with 4 different shapes, 10 count per shape. A clear hook is included, simply insert into the pre-cut hole and hang.
- Welcome the students and staff back to school with colorful outdoor yard signs, like this “WELCOME BACK” festive letters. Display them in front of the school, in the courtyard, or down the main hallway of the school. Since they are waterproof and weather-resistant they can be displayed and then used again and again with proper care.
- Become the “teacher’s pet” and maybe an “A+” when you treat your teacher with fun wine bottle labels. Whether you give your new teacher a back to school gift, wait until the holidays, or as a teacher appreciation gift, they will love that you thought about them!
Don’t Forget 1st Day of School Pictures!
Don’t miss the bus on your first day taking pictures. Take a quick and easy first day of school milestone pictures with photo booth frames and props. Personalize the school bus photo frame, or write on your child’s grade, then capture your child’s first day of school.
More fun and creative ways to decorate the classroom or capture the first day of school milestone are available. View the entire Back To School – First Day of School Classroom collection here.